“I have learned to deal with the emotional part of weight-loss. We know how to eat right. We both know about exercise and physical fitness, we have this knowledge, but we have to be motivated by something.” “I remember praying God, it is in your hands, guide me.”
New Release: GET OFF THE COUCH by Steve Reynolds
Click book to buy: Get your autographed copy now!
Click here to get your FREE Copy of the Get Off the Couch 7-Day Challenge for Men!
Have you heard the wake up call to improve your health? Written man-to-man, this new release is an “in your face” call to A.C.T.I.O.N. with simple and practical solutions designed to get you off the couch and back into the game of truly living life.
In "Get Off The Couch," Steve Reynolds helps men:
- •Break the frustrating cycle of losing and gaining weight.
- •Win the battle against over-eating and take control of food cravings.
- •Increase your energy to perform better at work, play with your kids, and enjoy time your wife.
- •Improve your health and prevent harmful diseases, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- •Boost your confidence and feel good when you look in the mirror.
- •Appreciate the unique body that God has given you.
- •Lose weight and keep it off.
Author, Steve Reynolds, the “Anti-Fat Pastor,” writes from the perspective of a pastor/coach who has sat where too many men are sitting: on the couch living a sedentary life. “My wake-up call came when my health started to deteriorate to the point where I was slowly killing myself,” he writes. He went to the Bible and learned how to have a Bod4God lifestyle, and the result was losing 120 pounds.